(If you live with multiple sclerosis, you know exactly what that means.)
- Maybe it’s because I have run (at least 3-4 miles a day and often more) on seven of the past ten days.
- Cooking and hosting Thanksgiving this year, and then spending the rest of that weekend pulling out and putting up holiday decorations is likely another contributing factor.
- Darting about town to do a bunch of extra errands for holiday shopping and craft supplies could have drawn me down a bit too.
- Constructing and sewing seven children’s toys for Christmas might have something to do with the spasms my back is now feeling.
- Wrapping presents for a couple dozen extended family members took some wherewithal as well.
- Participating in out-of-the-house evening events on three of the past four nights may bear some blame – even though all of these were fun, and I wouldn’t have missed them.
- Looking forward to going out for hearty holiday happenings on three of the next four nights might play a part.
- Did I mention I had to play a little catch-up to meet my end-of-month writing quotas?