Living with M.S.

"Living with M.S. is sort of like training for a long race. The harder you try, and the longer you keep at it, the stronger you become.
Eventually, looking back, you may be amazed at the power you possessed, even when you had no idea it was within your reach." (Linda Ann Nickerson)

Wednesday

Burning calories, just watching this treadmill guy



Sometimes ya just gotta dance, however ya can. Tap those toes. Snap your fingers. Roll your shoulders. 

Give it whatever you got.

Take this now-viral fitness video, for example. It’s been making the rounds on Facebook and other social media. And it’s so stinkin' fun.

This guy is amazing. Personally, it makes me dizzy with MS vertigo, just watching. But I still think it’s pretty cool.

Maybe I can’t dance on a moving treadmill. Some days, it’s tough just walking a straight line on solid ground. And on those rare occasions when I do walk or jog on a treadmill, I’m pretty much hanging onto that blessed bar for dear life.

But I still find this inspiring. Whaddya think of the treadmill guy?




Image/s:
Video screenshot – fair use

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment