- Our own feet trip us up sometimes.
- We may bump into doorways, walls, or other stuff.
- Our reflexes are sometimes a little slow.
- We don’t always feel physical sensations immediately.
- Numbness can block a burn, a pinch, a sting, or another hurt for a bit.
- We often grab railings, walls, or furniture suddenly to steady ourselves.
- MS exhaustion (lassitude) can shut us down, and that sometimes makes us fall flat.
MSers pretty much have other fish to fry.
Word cloud generated by Kicking MS to the Curb - All rights reserved